Chenchen Peng ’13 Cohort 4

Interview by Esther Tong ’15

Campus activities:

I attended OWL investment group when I was a freshman and a sophomore. I was also on the Plenary Committee during my second year.

The key lessons you learned during LEAP? (About yourself, leadership styles)

It is important that we should stay out of our comfort zone, and we can grow. However, it has been also very important to know where your limit is. Don’t cross that line.

What is one of your most memorable moments in college?

Too many. I will share some of my firsts at Bryn Mawr. The first time that I live and study abroad. The first time I learned how to plan out each semester so that make things function well. The first time that I learned that I need to reach out to the “right” person for help when in trouble. The first time that I learned the school system cannot be perfect. The first time that I learned I have potential. The first time that I learned I have many flaws and work hard so that I can improve myself by a little bit each day. The first time that I learned people have different aspects. They can be nice to many people but be very malicious to some others.

What advice would you give to an underclassman?

Try different things while in college. Be a brave, wise and mature Bryn Mawr woman.

What are your long term goals?

I would like to work in school, or any field that is related to education.